It’s the begging of March Madness and we are doing a Taste-Off with Daily Harvest!
I chose my three favorite Daily Harvest Smoothies and had my daughter, Stacy taste all three for the first time and chose the winner in a Taste-Off!
For a caffeinated category, I chose three Latte flavors from Daily Harvest that I hadn’t tried before and chose the winner in a Taste-Off!
Introducing, the Smoothie Contenders:
More details about our contenders:
Mango Papaya Smoothie
The Mango + Papaya Smoothie taste like a creamy mango sorbet and contains:
The Cherry + Almond Smoothie taste like a chocolate pudding and contains:
- Pumpkin seed
The Carrot + Cinnamon Smoothie taste like a carrot cake and contains:
- Sweet Potato
Introducing, the Latte contenders:
The Chaga + Chocolate Latte taste like a creamy hot cocoa and contains:
- Vanilla Bean
The Coffee + Almond Latte taste like a classic almond milk latte and contains:
- Murasaki Sweet Potato
The Ginger + Tumeric Latte taste like golden milk and contains:
And the winners are:
Want to try Daily Harvest? Click on my link and get $40 off HERE!
Why do we like Daily Harvest?! Here are the many reasons why:
- Busy mom over here, Daily Harvest makes it easy to check two things off my list: Eat more veggies and fruits!
- Easy to place orders around my schedule.
- Daily Harvest takes care of our planet and future generations by focusing on compostable or recyclable packaging, farm frozen food that reduces food waste and transitional organic farming.
- Everything I order only takes a few minutes to prepare!
- Did I mention how flexible their deliveries are, you can add items, change box sizes or selections and skips weeks very easily.
- Daily Harvest is gluten-free, dairy-free and plant based!!! Exactly what I had been looking for after my gallbladder removal.
- They never use gums or preservatives and nothing artificial.
- Daily Harvest has over 100 options for any time of day!
Do I need to say more? Let me know once you try it, I want to know which one is your favorite!