Did you know that Carlsbad has beautifully manicured Flower Fields you can visit?! It is a very well-organized and manicured Flower Fields fun for the whole family! At Carlsbad Flower Fields, Its not just about the perfectly manicured flowers with the vibrant colors of the rainbow, they also have fun and educational activities for the whole family!
On Saturday, we were invited to The Flower Fields at Carlsbad and it was absolutely beautiful! After checking in, we met with The Mommy Blogger Tribe and our group was able to enjoy a tractor wagon ride to The Flower Fields along with an audio commentary of the history of The Flower Fields. I had a huge smile the whole way, there is something about being so close to the beach and being around so many beautiful flowers, brilliantly colored, it was a magical rainbow of flowers!
If you haven’t already, hurry and reserve your passes online HERE!
13 Things you need to know about THE FLOWER FIELDS
- The tractor wagon ride is extra.
- 50 acres of ranunculus
- Red, white and blue petunias strategically planted on a 300 by 170-foot hillside pay tribute to the United States.
- There are beautiful and colorful gardens and bird aviaries.
- Cymbidium Orchid Greenhouse also available for sale at the Armstrong Garden Center.
- 1,500 square foot greenhouse filled with the world-famous Paul Ecke poinsettias.
- Santa’s Playground.
- Sweet Pea Maze.
- Demonstration Garden.
- Butterfly Garden.
- Sea of Sunflowers (mid-April).
- Carlsbad Mining Company (extra charge).
- Food and Drinks available: All Flower Fields’ food vendors are open every Thursday – Monday.
We definitely need to go back and enjoy all that The Flower Fields of Carlsbad has to offer, are you going too?!
Follow LA Mami Life on TikTok!
And on Instagram: