This weekend we finished off the St.Patrick’s Day celebrations at Tanaka Farms for their St.Patrick’s Day Hilltop Luncheon and it was perfect for us! It was such a beautiful day to be outdoors, we started off with a tractor-pulled wagon ride up to their hilltop venue with amazing views. There was a delicious Irish-themed buffet lunch waiting for us!
Here is what we tried: Corned Beef, Bangers, Veggie Bangers, Fire Grilled Chicken, California Colcannon, Cabbage, Carrots, Potatoes, Coleslaw, Broccoli Salad, Kale & Strawberry Salad, Irish Soda Bread, dessert and fresh strawberries.
After we had lunch, the kids had fun at their outdoor games followed with some pot painting that both kids enjoyed! They got to paint the pots, add soil, sunflower seeds and a bit of water to take home to grow.
We finished the afternoon off by doing some blackberry picking. We ate what we picked and were kindly taken back down on a golf cart! It was a fun afternoon for the whole family and we definitely need to go back and enjoy the other fun activities that Tanaka Farms Offers.
Here is WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE GOING TO TANAKA FARMS
- Tanaka Farms has a Walk-Up Prodcue Market stand open 9am to 5pm.
- They offer curbside pickup!
- There is a barnyard educational exhibit daily from 9:30am to 4:30pm.
- They have storytime at the barnyard every Tuesday and Friday at 10:30am!
- There is a children’s educational workshop every Wed, Thu, Sat & Sun.
- Strawberry Picking Tour daily from 9:30am to 2:30pm.
- They have Farm-to-Table hilltop luncheons similar to this one all year long, check out their schedule HERE!