We were invited by The Mommy Blogger Tribe to stay at The MadCap Motel (hosted visit) and it was quite the unique experience!
The moment you walk in you feel transported to another place in time and in a different universe! As you walk in you are cheerfully greeted by staff and are asked if you would like your bags checked. Naturally, Stacy had her little purse checked and she was in awe on how real everything was!
The experience was so extra, I loved it! Throughout the Motel there is staff and it feels like you truly are on vacation, elsewhere. Each room is a different exhibit and all are very interactive and to my liking, “Instagram-friendly”!
Here is what you need to know before going to the MadCap Motel:
1. This is an interactive, walking exhibit.
2. Located at 940 East St. LA, CA 90013.
3. Entrance to the Motel is located on Hewitt St.
4. Parking is available across the street for $10 and it’s CASH only (pricing may vary).
5. Tickets are limited, make sure you buy your tickets ahead of time HERE! They do not sell tickets at the door.
6. There are 18 rooms of interactive exhibits.
7. Immersive 1960s themed sets.
8. Theatrical and magic preferences.
9. 17,00 sq ft of adventure and oddities.
10. Truly fun for the whole family!
See you Elsewhere at the MadCap Motel!