The first 3D Art x Augmented reality playground in the USA is in Santa Monica, CA and it’s now open!
We had such a fun time at this playground! Even the husband found a cool Superman AR piece to play with! If you haven’t been yet, this is a must visit in Santa Monica, CA for the whole family!
Everything you need to know before going to 3D AR Trick Museum
1. Purchase your tickets ahead of time online . General admission is $25.
2. 3D art creates 3D optical illusions from two-dimensional paintings.
3. You will have to Download the APP to bring the paintings to life!
4. The reception is pretty bad, make sure to jumó on their wifi and ask for the password!
5. It is located on the promenade, there are parking structure around or metered parking.
6. The exhibits are completely interactive, have fun and get creative!
7. They have an early bird special! Monday through Sunday 11am to 2pm.
8. They are NOT a PopUp, their hours are:
Mon-Thur: 11:00am – 9:00pm [*Last entry at 8:30pm]
Fri-Sun: 11:00am – 10:00pm [*Last entry at 9:30pm]
9. It gets pretty warm in there with all the lights and jumping around reenacting movie scenes 🤣!
10. There is no time limit, we took about 45mins-1 hour to go through all the exhibits.