We LOVE bubbles! I can’t help myself and become a child again and get super excited to pop bubbles with Stacy! My husband usually entertains us blowing bubbles as we run around popping them! Well, If you’re like us, then you’re going to love Bubble Pop!
The Mommy Blogger Tribe was invited to Bubble Pop and we had a great time!
Bubble Pop is a small family business and I had the pleasure of meeting one of the owners, Theresa and she was very kind and as excited as we were to be there! She is also a mom and I absolutely love that she gets to bring her kid to work! She has agreed to an Instagram Live interview, stay tuned for that!
In the meantime, if you are in the OC area, this is a must visit, here are all the details for your visit:
Everything you need to know before visiting Bubble Pop!
1. BubblePOP is located at the District at Tustin Legacy.
2. Closest parking will be around AMC Theater.
3. They accept walk-ins but reservation have priority.
4. A one child & one adult combo is $20.
5. Babies are free admission (18mos and younger).
6. Bathroom has a changing table.
7. You must fill out a waiver for each person, either online or in person.
8. Make sure to take a change of clothing for the kids.
9. Wear anti-slip shoes like tennis shoes.
10. There is no time limit for your stay.
11. You can go in and out as you please during your visit.
12. There is a selfie cam!
13. Your kids are going to want to have their birthday party there!
15. It is fun for the whole family!
Have you gone yet?! Comment below!