I love any excuse to celebrate and throw a theme party! Using Pinterest for inspiration and creating all those inspo-boards! However, I do that in my bed and then just imagine it all come together and never really get around to buying all that stuff that it would take to make a perfect dinner-party or celebration. I end up doing something more affordable and less extravagant and time-consuming. There are party planners out there that make these memorable events but again, on a budget here and in the middle of a pandemic. Our events in the last year have been party of under 6 or so and no outside help. Therefore, when I was offered a DIY Intimate Dinner Pack from Events & Crafts, I was all in!
This is the perfect solution for the busy yet inspired Mami, imaging all these amazing dinner table settings and decor but just not having the time or energy. Or if you are following a strict quarantine but still want to celebrate with an intimate dinner, this is for you.
Here are some ideas for an Intimate Dinner decor table setting:
- Religious celebration
- Date Night
- Special announcements
- New Job
- Welcoming new baby
- Any night is a good night to dress up your dinner table and make it special!
It’s so easy to make an event special with a few key elements from Events and Crafts, because:
- Charger plates elevate any table.
- Real linens are inexpensive and reusable.
- There’s something about napkin rings that just takes an event up a level.
You can reuse any glass and metal decorative elements in other rooms of your home! For example:
- The flower vase can be used on an entry table.
- The candle holders are great in bedrooms or bathrooms
- Change the floral in the flower holder to dried pampas or another flower and you have a whole new look!
Take this 20% discount code to get started! Use code “LAUNCH” at Events & Crafts at checkout.
What would you celebrate with your Intimate Dinner Pack?