Spring Break 2021 and we are still in the middle of a pandemic, but no worries Mamis, Sugar Rush is in Los Angeles and its an outdoor family and pet-friendly safe distanced event!
Yesterday, Sugar Rush opened at the Topanga Westfield Promenade and it is a must see! We went to a pre-opening hosted event with and my 5 year-old had a blast, my 7 month-old didnt cry at all, he was amused with all the installments too and I of course had all that eye-candy! The husband was our photographer and was also happy to see the excitement in our daughter’s eyes!
10 things you need to know before going to Sugar Rush:
- It is in Woodland Hills, if you are going during daylight, take a hat, sunblock and water… it get super hot!
- At the end of the installation, there is a little park with sand for the kids to play in, closed shoes are probably best.
- Wear a mask at all times. Dont take it off for a photo, be considerate of others.
- You are not supposed to touch anything, you know because we are still in the middle of a pandemic.
- Purchase your tickets ahead of time, they have limited openings to allow for safe distancing.
- Keep safe distancing.
- Make sure your phone or camera is fully charged, youre going to want to take photos and video the whole time!
- There are fun performances throughout and they are very kid-friendly.
- This is definitely geared for the kids and families but it will attract all kinds of crowds, its instagram & tiktok galore!
- Dont forget your bag full of candy at the exit!
For ticket information, location and dates, go to my previous post SUGAR RUSH!