Belmont is in full bloom! Last weekend we were invited to visit Belmont Park in San Diego and it was complete in full bloom. This was the first time visiting and it was a lot of fun for the whole family, I was so happy to see that even my 18 month old had a great time! We got to try all the rides and Stacy took full advantage of that, there are height and weight requirements, so there were a couple of attractions she wasnt able to try. I wore sandals, so I couldn’t join a couple of attractions myself, however, the husband was able to do the zip line and it was neat to see him, being 6’4” zipping through Belmont Park! We rode rides as a family and it was such a fun time! Stacy rode the rollercoaster, she barely made the height requirement and loved it so much, she rode it twice.
We also ate, pretty much all day! There are plenty of sweet and savory options. We tried the Pizza Hut and the burger and fries from Belmonte’s Burgers. Freshly-made waffle cones and delicious ice cream from sweet shop and soo much more! My most memorable find however, was Dole Whip, it is the first frozen dessert that Jason is actually able to eat, due to his allergies and it was so delightful to see him enjoy it so much!
What you need to know before you visit Belmont Park, San Diego:
- Admission: free
- Parking: There are surrounding lots that all offer free parking, however, beach goers also park there, so it is pretty tough to find parking. Plan to spend some time finding parking on warm/busy weekends.
- Hours: Vary weekly, check HERE.
- Location: 3146 Mission Blvd. San Diego, CA 92109
- What to wear/bring: Closed toe shoes to enjoy all of the attractions! If you are planning to join in all the pool fun, your extra change of clothes and bathing suit, sunscreen and Money!
- Who is this for?: The whole family!
Stay classy San Diego!