Digital Marketing never fails to impress me! A long time ago, June 30, 2020 to be exact, I interviewed an expert in Digital Marketing, Johana Salazar Digital Business Trainer and CVO Visionary Director at Joiness. To read more about her, go to my blog here. It was a very fun interview with a lot to learn.
If you missed it, here is the Facebook Live, recorded live (in Spanish):
Or if you prefer to just listen to the interview, go to my PodCast and don’t forget to give us 5 stars!
During the interview, we learned a lot about Joana and her story. The most important things we learned were first, what the digital market consists of: Digital marketing is creating virtually extraordinary relationships with your audience.
One tip that resonates during the interview is the importance of being as honest as possible. Examples of what makes a digital marketing campaign includes platforms such as google ads, web marketing, email marketing, social media, etc.
People know you, then they like you until there is trust, until you get to that point, the person does not buy. If all you create is virtually for the purpose of honestly helping your followers and not just selling, then you have a great sense of Digital Marketing.
Digital marketing becomes very psychological, since you have to create an environment for your audience to feel comfortable with you in order to create content that resonates. The 80/20 rule of content is to create content 80% that fosters relationship with your audience and 20% is content geared toward sales. You have to see your audience as a complete human being, not as simply a person who is going to buy.
5 Tips to get started with Digital Marketing
- Be clear and know exactly what your mission is.
- Define your brand. That you are clear about what makes you different. Your story and your experience, successes and failures.
- Who is your audience? There is more than the demographic.
- Define and know what problem I am solving. To define what happens to your audience, the problem can be defined external and internal. How it makes you feel It connects to more of the product and the service.
- Be authentically and genuinely you!
With these 4 well-defined points, you use them in all your digital platforms.
To follow Johana, go here.