Planning a trip to Disneyland for the whole family and want to save some cash but still have a fabulous resort-style stay?! You are at the right spot, we stayed at the Howard Johnson of Anaheim to give you all the details!
First off, if you have kids, they will have a blast at their Castaway Cove AKA Water Playground galore! And at their large outdoor garden pool (pack your floaties)! When we stayed, we got to see one of the workers that are responsible to disinfect rooms between cleanings, it looks like a Ghostbusters character with their equipment, they make sure everything is squeaky clean. During our stay, masks were mandatory, check with the hotel for updated health-safety policies.
What we loved about HoJo?
- Family centered, it was perfect for our little family of 4!
- Only an 8 minute walk from Disneyland!!!
- Tons of restaurant options within an 8 minute walk. However, If you prefer not to walk, the hotel participates in the Anaheim Resort Transportation system, which will take you to and from the Disney parks all day for a small fee.
- Free parking! No resort fee, no energy fee!
- FUN Water playground for the kids!!!!
- Resort-style stay for hotel pricing!
- They disinfect thoroughly between room cleanings.
- They have a newly renovated section and thats where we stayed, try to reserve in that section, the Disney decor is pretty awesome and gets you in the Disney mood!
- The kids can enjoy a full tub and are welcomed with a cute rubber ducky, the theme throughout the grounds!
- Love coffee? Rooms come with a fully stocked Keurig, so enjoy!
- flatscreen LCD television with Netflix and Hulu
- Highspeed internet access (Wi-Fi) for your work-from home/hotel days!
- Dont want to spend on eating out? Bring your food and store in their mini-fridge!
- Dont worry about the wrinkles, they got the iron and ironing board covered!
- Pool hair dont care, they got your hairdryer covered!
- Got leftovers? Bring it, they got a microwave oven!
- Reserve your room HERE!
- Use these CODES for discounts! 20% off Disneyland Legacy Pass Discount – Corp code: 1000025935 15% off Discount for everyone! Corp code: 1000022077
Pools and Garden area:
- Castaway Cove is what we call the water playground! Kids of all ages can have fun splashing, sliding, running, jumping in their very exciting and well-maintained water play area! My 5 yearold had a blast and couldnt stop raving about it!
- One 2-hour time slot at Castaway Cove will be available per day for families of up to 5 people per room.
- Garden Pool is large and you can bring your floaties! Our 9 month old son got to float around in the pool and it was great to see his excited little face in the pool for the very first time! Since you need a reservation, it was very peaceful and never crowded!
- One 2-hour time slot at the Garden Pool will be available per day for families of up to 5 people per room.
- You can choose between one dining table w/chairs or up to 5 lounge chairs per room, based on availability.
- Reservations open 30 days prior to your check-in date (subject to change), so be sure to reserve your spot before you arrive!
- The facilities close down and all guests are cleared out between reservations blocks to perform sanitation procedures.
- You can reserve HERE!
Check out our vlog about our stay at HoJo of Anaehim!
Special thanks to HoJo of Anaheim for hosting this exclusive The Mommy Blogger Tribe event and to the special gifts from Donas, Venice Beach Beverage|Tea, Ever Eden Brand & AskDrLopez!
Have any questions? Comment below!
One Reply to “Best Value Hotel for your Disneyland Stay!”