Coffee World Museum was fun and interactive, the only thing I regret, is not taking Stacy with me!
Friday evening, The Mommy Blogger Tribe was invited to attend a private preview of coffee World, a museum in Torrance dedicated to everything Coffee! Naturally, I thought this was an adult kind of museum but it is so much more than that and kids can also enjoy this interactive and fun experience!
Everything you need to know before going
Here is what you need to know:
- reservations are required, be sure to reserve online.
- Children under 3 free (limit 2).
- they have merch for sale but not coffee, you can buy the coffee on their website.
- Coffee Lovers Club is a monthly subscription for Coffee Shop Lovers focused on elevating body, mind, and creative soul at home.
- You must wear a mask but can take it off for photos.
- Your temperature is checked before going in.
- You are guided by a knowledgeable tour-guide, super friendly too.
- Get ready to jump in and interact with it all.
- There is an optional ball pit, they have cubbies for your belongings and shoes.
- There are plenty of photo ops.
- It’s a fun family-friendly experience.
- Located at the Del Amo Fashion Center (Next to PF Changs).
- Park in the lot closest to PF Chang’s.
- We took about an hour to go through the whole experience.
I was so excited going through it all thinking how much fun my daughter would have had, so we are going back with her this time!
Have you gone? Tell me all about it in the comments!