This last year and a half has been a very challenging one and although some have returned to in-person learning, we have decided to remain virtual/distance learning. Stacy is officially registered for home-schooling next school year and in preparation for kindergarten, we started BumoBrain!
So far, we love BumoBrain, virtual live classes for children 6 months to 7 years old. Stacy tried the Pre-K class, STEM class and Ballet class! Next week Stacy starts the French program and my baby Jason and I will try one of their Bumo Tots (Nursery Rhymes and Motor Skills).
Here is what I love (so far) about BumoBrain virtual classes:
- The teacher to student ratio is 6:1, this means the kids get attention and are able to ask questions and get attention.
- The classes are interactive and enriching.
- The teachers are happy and motivate the children encouraging curiosity.
- Daily class offerings with a wide selection.
- Easy to connect.
- Kids love it! Stacy asks everyday if its time for her BumoBrain class yet!
- Kids can take their class anywhere! Its virtual, just web access and a device.
If you would like to try a free trial, click HERE!
Virtual ballet class @bumobrain ##millennialmom ##ballet ##virtuallearning ##millennial ##ballerina ##distancelearning ##homegym ##lamamijulie ##fyp♬ Ballet – Jackson Berkey & Roxanne Layton & Arnie Roth