I just found out about Reading Kingdom and I can’t wait to try it with Stacy, to tell you all about it!
“Reading Kingdom gives families a simple, straightforward and time-tested approach.” – Dr. Jeffrey A. Lieberman, Columbia University says
Reading Kingdom is the fun way to teach your child how to read! The online program teaches students to read and write with comprehension to a 3rd grade level.
Stacy is learning how to read in Kindergarten, but sometimes gets discouraged when certain words are too difficult for her to sound out. I am hoping that this will help her get to the next level!
According to their site, Reading Kingdom’s innovative techniques are extremely effective because they are based on a new “Phonics-PLUS” model of reading instruction.
Here are the Key Benefits:
– Super easy and fun to use
– Works on any computer or tablet with an Internet connection (including Windows, Mac, iPad, Android, Chromebooks, etc.)
– Research-based and incredibly effective
– Program is personalized for each student
– Includes versions for ELL students and students 11+
Want to try it for your kids too?
For more information and to sign up:
Subscribe to the blog to be notified when I update with how it went for Stacy with Reading Kingdom!