The Cayton Children’s museum’s mission is To create a future where young people are nurtured at every age to become compassionate, confident human beings with the power to shape their lives and a desire to make the world a better place through discovery-based learning, arts education and values-based exploration.
We are super excited to share the news, Cayton Children’s Museum in Santa Monica will open its doors to the public again starting August 4th, 2021!
Make sure to make your visit reservations HERE! Adding to their mission during these trying times, admission for L.A. County residents is now pay-as you-wish donation. This means you can give as much as you like, or nothing, to enjoy the Cayton.
Here is everything you need to know before visiting Cayton Children’s Museum Santa Monica
- Open to the public August 4th, reservation is required.
- Cayton Children’s Museum is in Downtown Santa Monica on the 3rd level of Santa Monica Place off of 4th Street & Broadway.arking is available in City of Santa Monica-operated city structures 7 and 8. The first 90 minutes are free, they do not validate parking.
- LA County residents “pay-as-you-wish donation”.
- Out of LA County admission is $16 per child/adult.
- Cayton has annual membership options.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult (and all adults must be accompanied by children) while visiting the museum.
- Be aware of their COVID precautions here.
- Although they have two designated areas in the Lounge to nurse, parents are welcome to nurse children wherever they feel comfortable.
- They are closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Cayton has fun, interactive exhibits and some include water play, take a change of clothes for the kids!
Stacy had such a blast, we just can’t wait to go back soon!